TURNING POINT ADMISSIONS
Calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We will answer your questions about the admissions process and help you with a recommended plan of action. Many of your questions might be answered by going to:
(1) Call 973-239-9400 for a screening to determine what type of treatment you need.
(2) Clients may be required to provide documentation to determine funding eligiblity.
What to Expect on Admission Day
(1) When you and your loved one arrive at Turning Point, you will meet with an intake worker and our medical department to complete all paperwork and medical examinations.
(2) Once your paperwork and medical examinations are complete, you will have a moment to say goodbye to your loved one and begin your treatment stay at Turning Point.
(3) For Frequently Asked Questions about your Residential stay at Turning Point, click here..
Some things you should know
Payment method: Turning Point has a variety of funding options available. Clients may also be offered a sliding fee scale and we also accept most major insurance plans. Medicaid does not pay for detox, residential or Halfway House service.
Privacy: Turning Point is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and adheres to all federal and state laws that protect such confidentiality.
For more information about what you need to know before arriving at Turning Point, click here.
© Turning Point, Inc. | Admissions: 973-239-4600 | Testimonials | Clients' Rights | Directions | Staff Directory | User Agreement
Website design and management by Judith Rew with Deezigns