Supporting Turning Point
Turning Point has been providing drug and alcohol addiction treatment for
over 40 years. Helping more than 3,200 people annually, many clients are
often indigent and uninsured. Turning Point provides medical detox, residential,
outpatient and family services at facilities in Paterson and Verona. In
Hunterdon County, Anderson House, a halfway house and transitional housing
is committed to serving all women regardless of their ability to pay.
All of our programs are built on evidenced based principles with an emphasis
on education, treatment and prevention.
Turning Point: Making a Real Difference in Lives : As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, our goal at Turning Point is two-fold.
We strive to help our clients cope with drug and alcohol addictions, and
work to help them develop the necessary tools and coping mechanisms required
to manage the difficulties and daily challenges of life. We provide care
in a supportive treatment environment where they will benefit from structured
routines and individual care plans.
A GLOBAL DAY OF GIVING – Tuesday, November 28, 2017
- Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social
media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving
and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday,
- Giving Tuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their
holiday and end-of-year giving.
- Make a donation today to support our programs and services, giving those
battling addiction a chance to begin anew!
SUPPORT TURNING POINT YEAR-ROUND WHILE YOU SHOP!
- Turning Point, Inc.is a registered charity with AmazonSmile, register on
the banner ad today!
- For eligible purchases the Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of
the purchase price
- Together, with your support we can raise additional funds to support the mission.