Patient & Employee Experience at Turning Point
Trusted Source for Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Turning Point utilizes several performance indicators to ensure that we
are serving our patients to the best of our abilities and maintaining
our commitment to quality. We work hard to provide a platform where our
patients’ concerns, suggestions, and questions can be heard. This
page contains a brief explanation of our performance indicators.
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Turning Point surveys our patients during treatment and just prior to discharge.
We ask our patients to let us know how they feel about their treatment
experience because we are constantly striving to improve our services
to ensure the optimal patient experience. Throughout our years of providing
trusted drug and alcohol addiction treatment, we have received extensive
positive feedback from patients.
The following is some feedback we received from patients in our outpatient
and residential programs during fiscal year July 2011 to June 2012. More
than 90% of our patients reported:
- They would recommend Turning Point to friends and family.
- They could deal more effectively with daily problems than they could before
they entered Turning Point.
- Their symptoms are not bothering them as much as when they started at Turning Point.
We are proud to continue providing excellent services to our patients and
remain a trusted source for addiction treatment in New Jersey. As a non-profit
organization, helping people turn their lives around has been a hallmark
of our 40+ years of service.
Employee Opinion Survey
Our employees are our most valued resource at Turning Point. Their feedback
is critical to our ongoing success. We elicit employee opinions in a survey
each year. This is one way to constantly check and ensure we are doing
the best possible job in helping our patients find recovery.
In June 2012, 95% of staff members who participated in the survey agreed
with the following statements:
- I am proud to tell people that I work at Turning Point.
- Turning Point treats me well as an employee.
- I understand what is expected of me in my work.
- My job is challenging and interesting.
- My supervisor is available when I need advice.
- My immediate supervisor trusts me.
- My supervisor is effective in making decisions.
- My supervisor is doing a good job.
Contact Turning Point
at (973) 380-0905 for more information about our performance indicators
and our drug and alcohol addiction treatment services in New Jersey.