Anderson House welcomes women who are homeless, indigent, lacking the financial resources to pay for their treatment, or eligible to receive general or emergency assistance as well as those who can afford to pay for treatment.
Eligible women must:
- be at least 18 years of age,
- be a resident of New Jersey,
- had prior substance abuse treatment,
- have a minimum of 14 days free of mind-altering substances,
- be free of communicable diseases,
- be motivated to participate in a rigorous recovery program,
- be employable: emotionally, psychologically, and physically capable of working a full-time job.
For more information, contact us at (973) 380-0905. Office hours are 9 AM to 5 PM, but we will get back to you as soon as possible no matter when you call, so please leave a message.