Who We Serve
Anderson House serves New Jersey women 18 years of age and older who have received a primary diagnosis of alcohol or other substance dependence and those with a co-occurring mental health disorder.
Anderson House accepts women coming from many different situations including:
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Detoxification Units / Hospitals
- Emergency Shelters
- Correctional Facilities
- Other addiction treatment programs
- Private homes
- Provides women recovering from alcoholism and drug addiction with a 6 to 12 month halfway house program with 24-hour supervision.
- Treats all aspects of the disease of addiction: physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual.
- Can accommodate up to 14 women at a time, who live as a family in an attractive, home-like setting.
- Provides comprehensive care including individual, group and family counseling from Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselors (CADC), and licensed social workers and clinicians.
- Offers post-graduation support through a transitional program that provides affordable housing and continuing care, weekly group counseling sessions, and an active alumni association.
- Helps women achieve long-term recovery and new, productive lives free of addictions as sober, full-time employed individuals.
For more information, contact us at (973) 380-0905. Office hours are 9 AM to 5 PM, but we will get back to you as soon as possible no matter when you call, so please leave a message.