WHO WE SERVE
Anderson House serves New Jersey women 18 years of age and older who have
received a primary diagnosis of alcohol or other substance dependence
and those with a co-occurring mental health disorder.
Anderson House accepts women coming from many different situations including:
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Detoxification Units / Hospitals
- Correctional Facilities
- Other addiction treatment programs
- Provides women recovering from alcoholism and drug addiction with a 5 to
7 month halfway house program with 24-hour supervision.
- Treats all aspects of the disease of addiction: physical, psychological,
emotional and spiritual.
- Can accommodate up to 15 women at a time, who live as a family in an attractive,
- Provides comprehensive care including individual, group and family house
meetings from Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselors (CADC), and licensed
social workers and clinicians.
- Offers post-graduation support through a transitional program that provides
affordable housing and continuing care, weekly group counseling sessions,
and an active alumni association.
- Helps women achieve long-term recovery and new, productive lives free of
addictions as sober, full-time employed individuals.
For more information, contact us at (908) 534 -5818
ext.209. Office hours are 9 AM to 5 PM, but we will get back to you as
soon as possible no matter when you call, so
please leave a message.