Safety during COVID-19 (Updated 10.29.20)
We understand that patients and families my be fearful of seeking residential
treatment. At Turning Point, your safety comes first and is embedded in
everything we do. With the safety of our patients and staff at the forefront,
we are taking the appropriate precautions and employing best practices
to continue to ensure the highest quality treatment and protection for
all our patients.
Some of these precautions include:
- Adherence to the guidance and established criteria of the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention and the New Jersey Department of Health.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout our
- Comprehensive screening of staff, patients and visitors (when permitted)
upon entering a facility for temperature, symptoms and travel history.
EACH patient admitted to our facility is tested for COVID-19.
- Requiring everyone who enters our facilities to wear a mask or face covering,
per CDC universal masking guidelines and our Turning Point mask policy.
- Continued restriction of visitors.
- Social distancing measure to the greatest extent possible.
- Stringent hand hygiene and availability of hand sanitizer in public areas.
- Virtual communication for patients to connect with their loved ones.
- Ongoing preparation for potential future surges.
To learn more about the precautions we are taking, or to speak to a member
of our team, please
contact us or call us directly at