Short-Term Residential rehab Programs
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Recovery in New Jersey
We offer a range of short-term residential programs for our patients. These programs typically last between 1 and 45 days, though duration of stay is adjustable depending on the individual needs of our patients. Our New Jersey drug and alcohol addiction treatment center serves both men and women.
At Turning Point, we provide treatment for alcoholism and drug dependency—a chance to turn your life around.
Why do patients turn to us? Because our staff is among the most qualified in the nation. Our team includes Masters-level licensed and credentialed staff members, each of whom utilize their considerable knowledge to serve our patients on a daily basis. That's how we provide high-quality care to our short term residents. In addition, our short term resident program is medically monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week--so our patients can expect top-quality, highly-qualified care.
You Don’t Need to Go Far for Quality Treatment
Our multiple locations throughout New Jersey offer a wholly unique resource to our patients: the ability to be near their families. At Turning Point, we know how to maximize a person's chance for effective treatment. Stay close to your family to ensure your best opportunity for a successful recovery. Find a nearby location today.
Our services and treatment approaches include:
- Treatment plans individualized to our patients’ needs
- Individual counseling and group counseling
- Psycho-educational sessions
- Family education and family counseling for patients’ loved ones
- Self-help group meetings, including Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
For more information, or to begin the admissions process, please
New Jersey rehab center at (973) 380-0905.
Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
Our staff provides balanced care for men and women with chemical addiction and mental health disorders. We provide support and treatment for patients facing substance abuse along with mental health disorders—or “co-occurring disorders.”
For clinically indicated patients, we offer:
- Physiological consultation
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication monitoring
When it comes to free time, we help our patients find structure so they can complete their treatment-related assignments and find time for other programs and activities.
What to Expect in a Short-Term Residential Rehabilitation Program
A day in our program may include:
- Morning Meeting
- Medication monitoring
- Daily group and individual sessions
- Educational Didactic Sessions
- 12-Step meetings in the evening
Additional services include:
- Recreational facilities and programs including theater attendance, indoor recreation, small gym cardio equipment, art therapy, and yoga.
- We provide off-site activities.
- Proper holistic treatments including our “Rhythm to Recovery” drum circle and sound meditation therapy.
- Specialized workshops for our patients to participate in, including stress management, anger management, yoga, and meditation.
Specialized Treatment & Services for Women
We offer short-term residential programs designed specifically for women. This unit for women is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our female patients. This includes women who are pregnant or who have just given birth.