Drug & Alcohol Rehab in New Jersey
Turning Point’s Rehabilitation Services
Today is the day to break free from addiction. Turning Point can help make that dream a reality. Since 1975, our New Jersey rehabilitation facilities have been helping thousands of people every year confront drug and alcohol addiction. We understand that everyone is different, which is why we have a variety of treatment programs whether recovering from an opiate addiction, heroin abuse, or any other type of substance.
- Drug & Alcohol Detox - Turning Point’s drug and alcohol detox program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, better known as “CARF.” Our detox program has been helping people in New Jersey for more than 40 years.
- Short Term Residential - Turning Point’s short term residential programs typically last between one and 45 days, depending on the individual needs of each patient. One factor our patients benefit from is the ability to get rehabilitation treatment close to home. Residential stay in a rehab facility can be intimidating, but with a CARF accredited facility right in New Jersey, patients have the added benefit of remaining close to the people they love.
- Outpatient Treatment - You certainly don’t have to reside at one of Turning Point’s facilities to receive top-tier drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Our outpatient programs in Verona are tailored to the unique needs of each individual, and can include services such as assessment, patient education, individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy.
- Halfway House - Turning Point also runs a halfway house that offers transitional living services to women in New Jersey. This is a special type of residential rehabilitation program that offers services to help women re-enter and readjust to society.
- Transitional Living - Turning Point’s transitional living service provides a safe place for individuals recovering from substance abuse to transition into normal life. We have two transitional sober residences at our Anderson House locations in Hunterdon County.
- Family Wellness Program - If you have a loved one who is struggling with substance abuse, you have the option of walking with them through the journey to sobriety. Turning Point’s family wellness program has been serving patients and their families since 1975.
Find Rehab in NJ You Can Trust
Turning Point is here to offer trusted drug and alcohol rehabilitation services close to home. We have multiple locations throughout New Jersey, as well as multiple treatment programs to serve the unique needs of each individual patient and their family.
Get in touch with us today to start your road to recovery!