Patient & Employee Experience at Turning Point
Trusted Source for Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Turning Point utilizes several performance indicators to ensure that we are serving our patients to the best of our abilities and maintaining our commitment to quality. We work hard to provide a platform where our patients’ concerns, suggestions, and questions can be heard. This page contains a brief explanation of our performance indicators.
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Turning Point surveys our patients during treatment and just prior to discharge. We ask our patients to let us know how they feel about their treatment experience because we are constantly striving to improve our services to ensure the optimal patient experience. Throughout our years of providing trusted drug and alcohol addiction treatment, we have received extensive positive feedback from patients.
- They would recommend Turning Point to friends and family.
- They could deal more effectively with daily problems than they could before they entered Turning Point.
- Their symptoms are not bothering them as much as when they started at Turning Point.
We are proud to continue providing excellent services to our patients and remain a trusted source for addiction treatment in New Jersey. As a non-profit organization, helping people turn their lives around has been a hallmark of our 43+ years of service.
Employee Opinion Survey
Our employees are our most valued resource at Turning Point. Their feedback is critical to our ongoing success. We elicit employee opinions in a survey each year. This is one way to constantly check and ensure we are doing the best possible job in helping our patients find recovery.
- I am proud to tell people that I work at Turning Point.
- Turning Point treats me well as an employee.
- I understand what is expected of me in my work.
- My job is challenging and interesting.
- My supervisor is available when I need advice.
- My immediate supervisor trusts me.
- My supervisor is effective in making decisions.
- My supervisor is doing a good job.
Contact Turning Point at (973) 380-0905 for more information about our performance indicators and our drug and alcohol addiction treatment services in New Jersey.